Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Announcements

As some of you may know, my son is the starting quarterback for West Hempstead High School. They have a big home game this Saturday and I would love for as many of you to attend as possible. You guys may remember when he still lived with me and I would bring him to our meetings. He was the "young frontliner in training" back in those days. He would soon become a prominent member of the Urban Anointed before moving back to Long Island to live with his mom last September.
It would mean a great deal to him and especially me if we could turn out in significant numbers to support him.
The game is at West Hempstead High School @ 1:30 pm this Saturday.
Please let me know if you can make it.

Address:

West Hempstead High School

400 Nassau Blvd

West Hempstead, NY 11552

Nassau County


No comments:

Post a Comment