Monday, December 28, 2009

Praise Report and Testimony from Frontliner Tim Robinson

Merry Christmas!! I just got a new permanent job with the NYC Health Dept. Praise God, He hears our prayers, we just have to keep walking (trying to reach our goal) in FAITH (feeling certain) regardless of what we see or hear (i.e. in the news), until He moves things in our direction.
I have increased my faith by putting these scriptures on 3 x 5 flash cards and say them out loud to myself every chance I get:

"Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them." - Mark 11:24
"We walk by FAITH not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7
"My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" - Philippians 4:19
"Now this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us , whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him." - 1 John 5:14-15
"For with God NOTHING shall be impossible." -- Luke 1:37
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13
"I will show you my FAITH by my WORKS" - James 2:18

Remember: "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." - Romans 10:17

Bruce, if you could please forward this praise report and scriptures to the Frontliners for me, I'm sure it will lift up their spirits!

Thank you for everything. See you soon.

Yours In Christ,

Timothy

No comments:

Post a Comment